For Sale - 1954 Morgan Plus 4. TR 3 engine. Disc front brakes.
Reluctantly, after 39 years it is time to part with my beloved Morgan due to my advancing age and a recent health scare.
On full Queensland registration and garaged in Maleny QLD.
Purchased by me in the UK in 1981. Imported to Australia in 1983 and first registered in NSW with its original number (PLV 950) that it left the factory with. It now has QLD registration with the same number.
- Complete rebuild finished in 1980 by a civil engineer. I have all the documents and photographic log of the rebuild.
- Complete engine rebuild by Cox and Buckle, Richmond West London in 1983. Now about 6,000 miles on this engine.
- Stage 1 competition head, mild cam, twin Webbers.
- Telescopic rear damper kit fitted by Ken Ward.
- Front suspension overhaul in April 2019 by a Brisbane steering specialist including new kingpins, bushes and springs as required.
- The generator has been replaced with an alternator.
- New upholstery.
- Some spares available. Like manifold with original SU’s and 4 x 15” wheels.
- All wet weather gear even though I have only used it a couple of times, even in the UK. I don’t drive it in the rain.
- Always garaged.
Excellent value at $48,000.
For Sale Morgan 1968 4/4 1600 GT. Asking price $32,000
Fitted with desirable Ford 1600 Cross Flow with Weber carb and additional free flow exhaust.
Same owner since 1984 (when he imported the car from the UK). A much loved car and now selling on behalf of one of our customers only due to a recent hip operation.
Used on many club runs in Victoria and more recently in QLD.
Great history available on request including, sales invoice, importation documents and correspondence with Morgan. Wings replaced. Much of the paint is original and whilst not perfect is presentable. Bench seat replaced by excellent leather bucket seats (very comfortable and excellent quality). No rips, or tears with the interior. Dashboard is perfect. New hood and recent carpets and comes with side screens.
Mechanically excellent and great to drive. Comes with desirable number plate 68MOG.
Much recent work on file. New battery, recent tyres. Comes with many parts including new aero screen, aluminium tappet cover, and tonneau.
Selling on behalf of one of our long term clients
Contact: Rad Soames, Classic Car Clinic, 37 Lemana Lane, Burleigh Heads. Phone 0434 423 396
MOQ CAR BADGE$25Measurements: 79mm diameter, 96 wing tip to wing tip
Price: $25 per badge + postage if requiredSKILL LEVEL
MOQ CAPS$15Colours: Blue, grey, black or yellow brushed cotton caps with yellow trim around and metal fastener. Embroidered with Morgan Owners Queensland.
Price: $15 each + postage if postage required.SKILL LEVEL
MOQ NUMBER PLATE SURROUNDS$32 per pairSizes: Available in any combination wide and narrow.
Price: $32 per pair + postage if requiredSKILL LEVEL
LOGO EMBROIDERY$10 eachOptions: Have your shirt and jacket embroidered with either of the logos.
Price: $10 per logo plus postage if required.SKILL LEVEL
10th Anniversary Badge$30Price: $30 + postage if requiredSKILL LEVEL